The 2016 International King Kong Grip Challenge
Come be a part of the year's biggest international grip sport contest!
The 4th Annual International King Kong Grip Challenge will consist of four distinct events:
• One Hand Pinch Deadlift (Euro Device)
• 2.5” Crusher (FBBC)
• Shallow Hub (World of Grip)
• 2” V-Bar (FBBC)
The contest will be held concurrently in a dozen venues around the world, including locations in Canada, the US, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, and England!:
Time & Date
October 29th, 2016
8am: Weigh-in Begins
• Men: 59kg / 66kg / 74kg / 83kg / 93kg / 105kg / 120kg / 120+kg
• Men’s Masters 50+ Years: Open
• Women: Open
Divisions not officially offered in the contest will still be tracked for records purposes.
• Medals for the top three finishers in each class
• Medals for the top performance in each event
The overall winner will receive a special award and be declared “The King Kong of Grip”.
Scoring: Reverse strongman scoring will be used.
Entry Fee: $20 - includes lunch
Competitors must confirm attendance.